Moderators: Section Command, RTT, Head of NCG, Plt Command, REME, High Command

J. Sif
Private

Ribbons

Medals

Application: J. Sif

Post by J. Sif » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:31 am

- In-game Name: J. Sif

- Previous Arma Experience: With 3,724 hours in Arma, I've been in a fair amount of units of varying degrees. Only a few have been British, with most of them being US-based units. The two units that are prominent in my career are Zeus Operations, which I was in from the beginning of 2015 to the middle of 2018 and served as their Events Moderator and liaison with Teamspeak in accordance to the sponsorship they had. The unit in-game has a unique system in terms of roles, however within that community I've served as almost every role you can think of, up to and including Platoon leadership. The next and most recent prominent unit would be the 1st Marine Division, later the 1st Infantry Division, between late 2019 to mid-2021, and in which I've served as infantry positions ranging from Medical Company Command to Infantry Company XO, and everything below that, as well as Naval Leadership (using the Hellenic Ships mods), and various Staff Shops (IE: Recruitment, Operations, etc.). All throughout, I have also had Zeusing experience.

- Preferred Roles: I'm mainly looking for infantry-based roles, such as section-based roles as well as roles within the Fire Support Group, including medical roles. I'm highly flexible, and will typically enjoy where I am placed even if it's a simple rifleman position.
- How you found us: I found you on Clanslist.

- Comments About Yourself: To give a little background, I'm an Administrative Assistant in Scotland working three days a week, giving me plenty of free time. I've been playing games since I was born, beginning with Halo: Combat Evolved and growing from there into other games. My main love is seeing success, and I very much enjoy seeing communities thrive and develop over time, and understanding the sociality of those communities. I've delved deep into Community Management and have a lot of knowledge regarding Community Culture and norms, including technical aspects such as community growth and infrastructure, and I get a lot of enjoyment comparing communities and seeing each one's methods work out for their own, individual successes.

M. Underwood
Corporal

Re: Application: J. Sif

Post by M. Underwood » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:42 am

Dear Applicant. J. Sif

Thank you for your application. I have sent you a pm concerning the next steps in joining the 6th AB, please check your inbox and respond as soon as you can.

Regards,

A/Cpl M. Underwood
Recruit Training Team - Lead Training Instructor
Training Staff

M. Underwood
Corporal

Re: Application: J. Sif

Post by M. Underwood » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:42 pm

Dear Rec. J. Sif

Congratulations!

You're application has been accepted and you have passed the first step to being approved into the Unit.
I have sent you a Private message regarding your next steps.

Regards.

A/Cpl. M. Underwood
Recruit Training Team - Lead Training Instructor
Training Staff