Application 6th AB unit | TW

Submit filled Applications here

Moderators: Section Command, RTT, Head of NCG, Plt Command, REME, High Command

T. Wright

Application 6th AB unit | TW

Post by T. Wright » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:36 pm

- In-game Name: V. Dominic
- Previous Arma Experience: I have been in three units SpearHead another which I can not remember the name of and this one. I cannot remember for which reason I left this one but remember is I took a break from Arma 3 as I did not receive the same amount of enjoyment from which I had gathered from the beginning. I have been in a couple of ops with yourself's on two maybe three occasions which were a while ago maybe a year and a half ago or longer perhaps. But I was training to become a pilot but did not successfully complete training as I left. I have around 600 hours of Arma 3 gameplay mainly solo Zeus creating missions for fun, then I had experience with 6th airborne for a brief time which for that short period of time I had lots of fun.
- Preferred Roles: Marksman, Medic, Pilot.
- How you found us: Past member of 6th airborne unit
- Comments About Yourself: My name is Travis I come from the northeast of Britain and want to become a part of the navy in a couple of months year maximum whilst attend college have fun and play some Arma 3 as I love gaming and Realism Games. I am a bit special and closed off when meeting new people but sharp warm up in no time, I am an eager learner I don't rush my learning however because I want the best quality possible from the learning so I can output what I have learned to the best of my ability.

B. Hendriks
Pilot Officer

Re: Application 6th AB unit | TW

Post by B. Hendriks » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application. I have sent you a pm concerning the next steps in joining the 6th AB, please check your inbox and respond as soon as you can.

Regards,

Plt. Off. B. Hendriks
Recruit Training Team - Instructor
Training Staff

B. Hendriks
Pilot Officer

Post by B. Hendriks » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:08 am

Dear Rec. T. Wright,

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have passed the first step to being initiated into the Unit.
I have sent you a Private message regarding your next steps.

Regards.

Plt. Off. B. Hendriks
Training Staff

B. Hendriks
Pilot Officer

Post by B. Hendriks » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Dear Applicant. T. Wright,

Due to there being a lack of a response from you within the week from your application you have been denied.

Should you wish to reapply to join the 6th AB you will have to wait 3 months until a reapplication forum can be considered by us.

Regards

Plt. Off. B. Hendriks
Training Staff