Attention Aspiring Adventurers!!

A place for all registered 6th members to kick back and relax.

Moderators: Section Command, Plt Command, REME, High Command

N. Lewis
Lieutenant

Attention Aspiring Adventurers!!

Post by N. Lewis » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Hey guys, a while back I pledged to this game on kickstarter called TaleSpire and have been closely following its development since. I don't know about any of you but I fucking love D&D, but I get bored/distracted easily when playing on roll20. This game, in a nutshell, let's you create a massive map (I believe it's around 32000x32000 tiles maximum) which you can edit to your hearts content. Want to make a ridiculously huge city full of multi leveled buildings? Go for it. A small cottage in the middle of the woods with a trapdoor that leads to a vast network of elven riuns? No problem, it's all seamless with no loading screens. There are a lot of pretty neat systems in place to make world building as easy as possible.

I already have a rough idea of a campaign I'd like to run on it, but the main issue I'm facing is that I have NO ADVENTURERS! I'm hoping to ideally have between 4 - 6 of you guys, we'd be using D&D 5e so you can make you're own characters, but to make things easier you would use DnD Beyond (i'll explain that to those who are interested), and it's going to be leaning to more RP than combat. You can pre-order it here for £14.74, which also gives you access to the beta (end of feb 2020), early access release and full release on steam: https://talespire.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Here's a playlist of unlisted videos just giving an overview of some of the main functions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... RdXSjibuDU

If you're interested, or have any questions, just send me a message or post down below!

S. Gibbons
Sergeant

Re: Attention Aspiring Adventurers!!

Post by S. Gibbons » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:22 pm

I'm Game. Adventure Awaits

You have my sword
Last edited by S. Gibbons on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B. Spittle
Sergeant

Post by B. Spittle » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:32 pm

And you have my bow

C.Retro

Ribbons

Medals

Post by C.Retro » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:35 pm

And my Axe

L. Gustafsson
Private

Ribbons

NCGs

Medals

Post by L. Gustafsson » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:40 pm

I am intrigued, but this adventurer is too poor to buy it at the moment.

T. Gates
Lance Corporal

Ribbons

NCGs

Medals

Post by T. Gates » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 pm

If this is still ongoing and looking for members, you would have my spells. ; )