sad murpy is sad

A place for all registered 6th members to kick back and relax.

Moderators: Section Command, Plt Command, REME, High Command

O.Murphy
Retired

sad murpy is sad

Post by O.Murphy » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:07 pm

Hey ladies and gents,

This is a post of me just saying I shall be leaving the unit effective immediately, but before I go I have a few things to say to you.

To my Section.

Hendrik's: my wee fav dutch, it's been a pleasure to serve alongside you and watch you grow into the 1IC you are today and to have someone I call a good mate!.

Blakeway: guess your plan worked ("wink") we shall see how they go from here on out, keep 1/1 failing upwards and learn to drive :)

Gate's: I'm gonna be honest at first, kinda hated when you would show up, But you have grown on me like a fly on shit give my best to chumbley and best of luck to your future ahead. And please LISTEN! :)

To the others, i never really got the time to get to know you stick with these 3 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and your time in the 6th will be fun and will be an experince

Honorable Mention.

Lewis: Cheers for the opportunity to redeem myself when I had 3 strikes, it's always been a pleasure to chat to yourself when we did.

Mccarthy: all i'm gonna say is UP THE RA! You absolute reprobate <3

Gibbon's: surprisingly due to people not really knowing, I just want to thank yourself for the personal and unit advice when i asked for it, prob wouldn't stayed as long as I without yourself and Hendriks and blakeway

Chumbley: all I can really say is i'm gonna miss my fav yank :(, hope everything works out with 1/2 and who knows hopefully get into FSG and be the signaller ya wanted to be.

Duffy: Don't get evicted, That is all.

Jones: Keep up the work man on the art and with your section and best of luck with INTCORP.

Spittle: Been a gentleman since we met back in ½ (2 sec best sec) with a congrats on the promotion i just want to give the advice of tone the sarcasm down. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak”. trying to improve the unit (not that others dont) and with the help of lewis think you lads can achieve it.

Closing note.

I have enjoyed 95% of my time i’ve been in this unit and playing with some amazing groups of ladies and Gents, but sadly I have been promoted in work so im moving to austria,vienna , I just dont think its possible for me to make time for arma 3 and those who do know me. Know that I Live for OP nights .I am gonna be sad because of the friendship’s i’ve grown fond of. As much as it REALLY fucking pains me to say this but i think its about time.

P.S - Hopefully this won’t be forever…..

Pte. O.Murphy

B. Hendriks
Pilot Officer

Re: sad murpy is sad

Post by B. Hendriks » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:08 pm

first

B. Hendriks
Pilot Officer

Post by B. Hendriks » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:10 pm

Sad to see you go. But you are like my migraine. I'm sure you will be back.

A. Jones
Private

Post by A. Jones » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:27 pm

Thx, Will miss you in the unit.

V. Chumbley
Lance Corporal

Post by V. Chumbley » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:42 am

Don't be a stranger, Murph. You might not be active but do pop into the teamspeak from time to time, man. Best of luck in your career.

L. Gustafsson
Private

Ribbons

NCGs

Medals

Post by L. Gustafsson » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:21 am

I'll see you around, and keep away from that devil's lettuce ;)

N. Lewis
Lieutenant

Post by N. Lewis » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Good luck in Austria man! Don't be a stranger though, pop on ts every now and again, you're still part of the 6th family :)

B. Hendriks
Pilot Officer

Post by B. Hendriks » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:04 pm

O damn yeah, Austria. Good luck down under!

F. Ancona
Squadron Leader

Ribbons

NCGs

Medals

Post by F. Ancona » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:39 pm

Good luck with everything Murphy. We'll always be here.

Take care!