Moderators: Section Command, RTT, Head of NCG, Plt Command, REME, High Command

L. Petley
Private

Ribbons

NCGs

L. Petley Application

Post by L. Petley » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:35 pm

- In-game Name: L. Petley

- Previous Arma Experience: Arma 2 - 550, Arma 3 - 2,074 Hours. Been a member of the 6th AB in late 2015-early 2016 and mid 2017. Experience with being CMT, DMR & AR in the 6th AB. Competent with ACE however I could do with a refresher as it's been a while since I last used it proper.

- Preferred Roles: CMT, AR, BART,

- How you found us: Previous Member saw latest youtube video for the Operation Wojtek Trailer and decided to have a look.

- Comments About Yourself: I was a member of the 6th AB first off when I was in school back in December 2015 where I took my BIT & AIT with at the time Pfc T Ryan. I then joined 2/2 under Cpl Nielsen and Pfc Ryan where I became the squads CMT for Operation Panther. At this time I first joined BART and started producing video and graphic work for the 6th. I left in around February 2016 due to school work. I returned in July 2017 for a short operation in Altis and a brief stint with BART and Pfc Mitchell's company CMT unit and MEDEVAC team. I tried rejoining some time around 2018/2019 however this was a point when the 6th AB had shut down.

Outside of the 6th I am the director of my family business maintaing sports facilities across the South Coast of England, I enjoy playing farm sim and on occasion going airsofting. I have a strong interest in photography both in real life and in games and as such I would be interested in joining the 6th AB's BART team again with my knowlegde and old resources.
Last edited by L. Petley on Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

V. Chumbley
Lance Corporal

Re: L. Petley Application

Post by V. Chumbley » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:44 pm

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application. I have sent you a pm concerning the next steps in joining the 6th AB, please check your inbox and respond as soon as you can.

Regards,

A/LCpl. V. Chumbley
RTT Trainee Junior Instructor
Training Staff

V. Chumbley
Lance Corporal

Re: L. Petley Application

Post by V. Chumbley » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Dear Rec.

Congratulations!

You're application has been accepted and you have passed the first step to being initiated into the Unit.
I have sent you a Private message regarding your next steps.

Regards.

A/LCpl. V. Chumbley
RTT Trainee Junior Instructor
Training Staff