C. Adams application

Submit filled Applications here

Moderators: Section Command, RTT, Head of NCG, Plt Command, REME, High Command

C. Adams

Ribbons

C. Adams application

Post by C. Adams » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:30 pm

- In-game Name (Names must be of the template "J. Bloggs"): C. Adams
- Previous Arma Experience: I have been a member of 6thAB before approximately 1-2 years ago as a CMT. This is the only Milsim Experience I have. However I have roleplayed on ArmA 3 Life servers before, as well as ArmA 2 RP servers.
- Preferred Roles: Combat Medic!
- How you found us: I was a previous member, as well I have seen some recent videos that have got me back interested in the Milsim side!
- Comments About Yourself: I'm Connor, I'm 21 and just qualified as a Paramedic after finishing my 3 year degree. I work for the South East Coast Ambulance Service. I have been gaming since I was about 12 and always heavily been into roleplay. Around 3 years ago I got myself into Milsim and 6th AB was my first unit I joined and I have never joined another one since. I loved my time in the community however I left as I wanted to focus on my degree. Now finding I have spare time, I would LOVE to come back and experience 6th AB again!

P.s apologies I completely forgot about the name format when I made my account again! I'd like it to be changed to C. Adams please!

J. Duffy
Corporal

Re: C. Adams application

Post by J. Duffy » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application. I have sent you a pm concerning the next steps in joining the 6th AB, please check your inbox and respond as soon as you can.

Regards,

A/Cpl J. Duffy
Recruit Training Team - Instructor
Training Staff

M. Underwood
Corporal

Ribbons

NCGs

Medals

Re: C. Adams application

Post by M. Underwood » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:03 pm

Dear Rec. C. Adams

Congratulations!

You're application has been accepted and you have passed the first step to being initiated into the Unit.
I have sent you a Private message regarding your next steps.

Regards.

A/Cpl. M. Underwood
Recruit Training Team - Senior Training Instructor
Training Staff